Thursday, April 16, 2009

Find Your Way to Help Children

Had a chance to talk with my husband today, on the other side of this beautiful Earth. I told him that the older I get, the more unmet need I see, and the more amazed I am by how fellow citizens of the world seem able to avoid or overlook the idea of helping others.
When we are blessed, it feels so great to share!

Here in Hyderabad, I am seeking a few upscale venues for my friend, Annie David, to sell her beautifully hand crafted work, seen on this blog. I continue to look for contacts, those who might know the manager of a fine hotel with a gift shop? Or a phone store that would like to sell mobile phone bags? Please, leave a comment here and get things rolling for Annie! Her son, Deepu, is heading off to college, and funds are needed.
I also want to pass along some contact information about another project aimed at improving the lives of children, this one in Africa. Known as CHILDREN MENDING HEARTS, it is based in the Congo. If you would like to help children in need, check out this link. Bless you in whatever service you do.

Note: thinking of the children of the world, I wanted to share one of my friend Morgan Brown's artistic representations of this Planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment